Sunday, February 20, 2005

outback jack

well, i thought the australian men would be hot, but i wasn't expecting them all to be pretty much drop dead gorgeous! i was walking around the city yesterday, and i was amazed at all the beautiful guys i saw.....so jenn, hop on the next flight out here because there are plenty of outback jacks for both of us! :-)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

i just had to say that had me cracking up at work, the armpit of florida comment :) ha ha. i'd be afraid to hear any thoughts on gainesville after that brutally honest tally remark... anyways, i'm curious too, if the guys are that hot, what's the competition like up there, is it a city of "ridiculously good looking" people or what??? Remember this?

Zoolander: I'm pretty sure there's a lot more to life than being really, really good looking. And I plan on finding out what that is.

ha ha, love ya, Heather

Anonymous said...

I've booked my flight. Clay will understand. Send some pics when you get a chance. I like to live vicariously through you, so "you know what to do" =) jenn

dulce said...

the girls are pretty too, but for some reason i think the guys are a lot hotter. they really are ridiculously good looking. :-)

Anonymous said...

Hey Dulce,

You'd better keep things "clean" on this thing. Grandma, your dad and I are reading it too!!! :)

Glad to hear your having such a great time, but be careful!

Have you found a job yet? I tried calling on the calling card # one time, but a cute Australian accent message said you weren't available.

I'll try to call again soon.

Love you,
MOM

Anonymous said...

Hey Dulce! Sounds like you had a good time getting there. Didn't realize you were going to stay long enough to work! Hope you find a great, fun job. Take care and keep us posted.

Anonymous said...

Hey World Traveler, I just got off the telephone with your lovely Australian voicemail lady that your mom talked with too. NOWWWWW, I suggest, they get a male spokesperson, preferably Australian to replace her... since they are so ridiculously good looking I would like to have a voice to the mental image in my head..... Just a thought. Good day.
Heather :)