Not too much has been going on lately. Dan's birthday was a couple of weeks ago. We went out drinking with his sister, her fiance, and a bunch of his friends....good times! Dan and I took a trip to his parents' house in the mountains for a couple of days. We had a birthday dinner with his parents, grandmother, and uncle. They are all such sweet people. They have an adorable little dog, Milo.....made me miss my Roxie though!
There was a big rugby game on the other day. It was the Super 12 finals, the NSW Waratahs against the Crusaders from NZ. It was a big deal because Danny and his friends are NSW fans so we all went to a pub to watch the game. NSW lost, but we had a great time anyways.
Other than that, I've just been working and planning my next trip. I leave in a couple of weeks to fly to Broome. Then I'm going through the Kimberly mountain range to Darwin. After spending a few days in Darwin, I'm flying to Cairns and taking a bus down the east coast back to Sydney. I'll be away for about 4 or 5 weeks. I'll probably just wait until I get back and give a big update like I did last time.
Saturday, June 11, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hey babe! 4-5 weeks of traveling, that is AWESOME! You will have so much fun :) The biggest trip I've made so far was to Boston last week with Zac Nikki and Alex for Tom and Colleen's wedding---no Australia, but it's all about your company anyways so it was alot of fun! Can you believe that it was in the 90's up there? It was crazy hot and all I packed was warm clothes, which gave me an excuse to shop ALOT which i know YOU can appreciate! Nikki was my personal shopper for the day so she was very busy :) Well, that's all I got! Continue to post, Miss you, Love, Heather
Sounds like you are having a great time! But it feels like you have been gone a year already. We miss you. Love, Aunt Dawn
Glad you're having a great time. Wish I was there!!!! I miss you bunches and it seems like an eternity since you've been gone. Looking forward to getting you home (even if only for a little while)....Same old stuff here, work and school takes most of my time. The house is coming along and it should be done late August or early September. I'll try to call again soon - you'll be proud of me - I bought a new cell phone and it has international time zones programmed in it. I set mine for Australia so I can tell what time it is there without all the "charts and stuff". Love MOM
hello sister...this trip just gets longer and longer...you need to come back early august! i need you, you are my maid of honor after all...can't you tell i'm having so much fun with work and wedding planning...anyways, i will call you soon to bug you about coming back.
love and miss you,
Christina
Post a Comment