Monday, April 11, 2011

Coming to the End of Summer in Sydney. :(




Photos from August - December 2010 are here.

Photos from January - April 2011 are here.

It was such a gorgeous summer in Australia! We took several small trips over the past few months - to Melbourne, the Great Ocean Road and to the Blue Mountains a couple of times. Of course we had quite a few bbqs and spent many weekends at the beach and having picnics at Sydney Harbour. I started taking German classes two nights a week, and soccer season has started up again. I went to Griffith for a weekend soccer tournament. We didn't end up playing too much soccer, but we enjoyed the countryside, wineries, and local pubs...a great girls weekend! We went to see a couple of German films for the German Film Festival, putting all my German lessons to good use. :)

We have a long 5 day weekend coming up for Easter and Anzac Day so we're hoping to get away...We're thinking of taking a road trip to Canberra and Mount Kosciuszko.

I know I haven't been writing as regularly, but there's just not as much going on as when we were traveling all over the world. :) I'll try to be better though....at least I'll try to keep the photos updated.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the photos! Miss you bunches!
MOM

dulce said...

Thanks, Mom! Miss you too!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures!! Can't wait to see you again. It's coming up pretty quickly. Love ... Grams