Being so big and pregnant, I guess it's no surprise that we had a very quiet New Years at the house. We did stay up until midnight though, and we saw the fireworks on the internet. I just couldn't be bothered with going somewhere crowded and being uncomfortable to watch them.
Things are starting to wind down as we're getting closer to baby time.
We took a breastfeeding class, infant CPR class and finished our weekly childbirth and parenting classes this month. So much information to take in, but they've all been great.
I've spent lots of time at work doing handover stuff, so that I'll be ready to go by the end of January. Just have 2 more days of work left...yay!
We've had lots of dinners with friends so that we can spend some time with them before we're distracted, sleep-deprived parents. :) Kai got 2 free Big Day Out tickets, and we went in the evening to see Pearl Jam. It was outside, but there were seats so we were able to stay for a couple of hours and watch them...what a great show!
And the summer has just gotten hotter and hotter. Lots of pool days now. I'm also getting to the big and uncomfortable phase of pregnancy. Well, at least there's not much more time to go. We're all ready and just waiting for the baby now.
No comments:
Post a Comment