Wednesday, May 04, 2005
Packing again! - Tues. 3/5/05
I'm getting ready for my flight tomorrow and trying to fit everything back into my suitcases which is not going all that well. I took 3 weeks off of work, and I'm going to Alice Springs, Ayers Rock, Kings Canyon, Adelaide, Kangaroo Island, taking the Great Ocean Road to Melbourne, and then back to Sydney. I'm going to miss everyone in Sydney, especially Dan, but I'm really excited about my trip!!! I'm going to camp in the outback (don't worry, no I won't be alone!), see exotic wildlife, and probably go to an Australian Rules game at the MCG. I'll post what I can while I'm gone, but I'll be sure to give a full update when I return home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
That sounds like sooo much fun! Can't wait for a full report :) Be safe and have a blast! Hey, are you returning to your flatmates when you get back? I'm glad you are getting away from Sydney for awhile to take in the full experience of your trip and travel around, have fun! Miss ya Love ya, Heather
Sounds like you're having a ball. What a wonderful experience!! I know you'll have lots of exciting pictures when you get back. Be careful.
Love ...Grandma
Be careful and don't swim in any unsafe rivers!!!! Unless of course you have Steve Erwin (croc. hunter) as your guide =) That sounds like soooo much fun, definately keep us posted.
love ya,
nikki
Dulce--All your adventures sound awesome! I def. miss you, but am happy to hear you are taking advantage of your time there and really living it up! Have fun, and be safe. And give your liver a rest a few days a week at least. ;)
Dulce,
Sorry it has been so long I lost the blog address. But you sound like you are having a blast. I am jealous. I need to figureout how to just pick up and go!
Oh sister...I am so glad you are having so much fun. I hope you are being careful though. I keep forgetting to check this thing to get updates. I'm glad I finally got to talk to you the other day...however I am wondering if you even remember our conversation...you sounded a little tipsy! Talk to you soon.
Love you and miss you bunches!
Christina
Post a Comment