Thursday, April 28, 2005
Anzac weekend camping trip - 27/04/05
Last weekend I went camping with my Oz boyfriend, his sister, and a group of about 10 other people. Monday was Anzac Day which is a day when the Aussie's remember their war veterans, similar to our D-Day. We had such a great time! We went to a national park about 3 hours north of Sydney, and our campsite was inbetween a lake and the ocean...It was absolutely amazing! We did a little fishing, played beach cricket and beach rugby, had awesome bbqs, and drank lots of beer of course! :-) Today is my first day back at work, and I think I'm in total shock. Luckily I only have a week until my first trip around Australia!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That sounds beautiful! I can't wait to see all the pictures! Sure doesn't sound like your average camping trip! Love you, Heather
Keep on livin' it up girl!!!!
We all miss ya, Nikki
Post a Comment