Having a wonderful time in Southeast Asia. I'll post a big update in a few weeks when I have some more time. It looks like I'm going to extend my trip until about October 18th...maybe even longer, I'm not sure yet!
I think my "World Traveler" status is now official...I have run out of visa pages in my passport, and I have to go to the US Embassy this week to have more added! Pretty cool, eh? :-)
-------------------------
So here's the new plan...I've added India and Sri Lanka to my travels. I'm going to meet up with Dylan on the 29th of October in India. We're staying there for a month and then heading to Sri Lanka on the 28th of November. I'm planning to get back to Australia on December 12th now!
Saturday, September 09, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I just looked at my passport & there are "lots" of pages. I don't know how anyone could fill them in a lifetime. You definitely have reached your goal of "globe-dreams".
Love ... Grandma
Oh jealous! I wanna go to India!!
hi Dolce
I am Kathleen , Franks cousin. I am a travel agent and Grace just forwarded me you diary.
it is wonderful to read. Love the pictures. How nice for America to have such a nice represtative going around the world.
Looking forward to more good stories.
Have fun abd stay safe.
Post a Comment