Well, I had a very different Thanksgiving this year. I didn't have a turkey dinner, and I watched the Ashes cricket match between Australia and England at a pub in Colombo, Sri Lanka with Dylan. I had a lot of fun though! Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!!!
2 comments:
We missed you on Thanksgiving but I'm very glad you had a happy one. When you get to Australia, your mom and I will get together & plan a date to visit you. It is great to hear that your life is so content -- after all that is everyone's goal -- to have inner peace.
Love .... Grandma
It was great to talk to you on Thanksgiving day. We all missed you. Glad to hear you had a great day, although different from the norm here in the US. I look forward to seeing you this summer. As gram said, we will begin the plans for our trip in the next month or so. Hope you enjoy the last few weeks of your travels. Be safe. Talk to you soon. Love, MOM
Post a Comment