Saturday, October 28, 2006

I Love My Life!!

I couldn't be happier at this very moment. One day I will be settled with a house and family, but I'm not quite ready for that yet. I never imagined that my life would be like this at 28. I feel so incredibly lucky every day for all the places I've been, things I've seen, people I've met, and experiences I've had. Right now there's nowhere else I would rather be, nothing I would rather be doing than travelling the world.
Ko Phi Phi, Thailand is the most beautiful place on earth!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for you Dulce. You have plenty of time to settle down with a home and family. For now, just enjoy the traveling and have as much fun as you can. The happiness shows in your pictures.

We miss you and love you,
Aunt Dawn, Austin, and Crystal

Anonymous said...

Hello Dulce!
I just went in to see how your traveling is going. Hope you are good where ever you are. Good Luck and have fun. Karin, sweden. (Koh phi phi)