Monday, September 19, 2011

Sept 2011


More photos are here:
https://picasaweb.google.com/104309237244678964808/PaulLibbySWeddingSept2011?authuser=0&authkey=Gv1sRgCOLf1tSmjZnGhAE&feat=directlink


Not much has been happening over the past few months....just getting back to normal, everyday stuff....soccer, running, work, German classes...


Kai and I ran the Sydney half-marathon last weekend. It was a gorgeous, sunny day. Some say it was too hot to run in, but not the Florida girl. :)


Two weeks ago, I surprised my family with a weekend visit to the States for Paul's wedding. I was only there for 3.5 hectic days, but it was worth it. I had such a great time, and the wedding was beautiful. I'm already looking forward to my next visit in November...not long now! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Dulce,
It was great seeing you for the weekend. Can't wait for November. Having trouble pulling you photos up on this site.
Love ... Grams

dulce said...

Hi, Grams.
I fixed the link...should be working now. :)
Love,
Dulce

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Dulce. Can see them now!! See you soon. Love .... Grams