Sunday, January 08, 2012
Florida - November 2011
The two weeks in Florida in November went by so quickly! I arrived on the 12th and had a bit of time to do a little shopping and visit with family and friends before Deanna and Dave's wedding. Kai and his mom arrived the day before the wedding and stayed through Thanksgiving. The wedding was beautiful and the reception was loads of fun! It was great to be able to spend so much time with everyone. Our two Thanksgiving dinners were delicious, and I made sure to enjoy all the great foods that I've been missing in Australia! :) As always, the visit seemed too short in the end, but I was happy to know that I would be back in only a month for Christmas.
more photos are here:
https://picasaweb.google.com/104309237244678964808/FLThanksgiving?authuser=0&authkey=Gv1sRgCNHA7MLOzcjv3wE&feat=directlink
https://picasaweb.google.com/104309237244678964808/DeannaDaveSWedding?authuser=0&authkey=Gv1sRgCLP4j4Ge_evlDA&feat=directlink
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Love this photo of you and Kai. You look like movie stars arriving at the Academy Awards! :)
Love you and miss you . MOM
Post a Comment