The trip to the Blue Mountains was beautiful! On the way, we stopped at Featherdale Park where I got to pet a wallaby and koala and feed some kangaroos. They also had dingos, wombats, and huge crocodiles!
Sydney had a Mardi Gras parade last weekend. Tons of gay and lesbians were all dressed up and wandering the streets...It was a great time!
I've been working quite a bit, but it's not too bad. I've met a lot of great people at work, and we usually all go out afterwards. Sunday night I didn't get home until 7:30 am!! Sydney has a ton of 24 hour bars...It's great!
Wednesday, March 09, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Don't work too much, you are on vacation :) Sounds like you are really soaking in the scenery like a True World Travelor! Any pics of koalas or any other cute little Australian creatures? Have a good day hon! Miss ya, Heather
Don't worry i'm definitely not working too much! And even when I'm at work I feel like I'm just there to socialize because I really like the people I work with...
Post a Comment