Saturday, February 24, 2007
February Update
This past month has been great...and it's not even over yet! :-) I've moved into my new house, and I love it! I bought a new bed and furniture for my room, and it actually feels like home now. I changed jobs (already!). I'm now working for a bank in North Sydney. It's a great opportunity for me, and the pay is awesome...I just couldn't pass it up! I've been hanging out with mates, enjoying all the summer festivals and activites. I went to the Good Vibrations outdoor music show with Dan, Leah, and a group of mates and got to see Beastie Boys and Snoop Dogg! Snoop was amazing!! I'm not even a big fan of his music, but he put on one of the best shows I've ever seen. Leah and I went to the Tropfest short film festival in the park last week. We had a nice picnic and wine and got to see some great films. Next weekend we're going to the gay Mardi Gras parade...should be a blast!! Roxie update: she should be on a plane in the next week or two...I can't wait to see her!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Well, Roxie is on her way. Bill and I put her on a plane this morning. It was harder than I thought it would be to send her off. We did get use to having her around. When we get home from work now, it is strange not to have her come to greet us. I hope she will love Australia, though.
MOM
Post a Comment