Things have been going great here in Sydney. Autumn is on it's way, and it's been getting a little cooler. Not to worry, though, because the winter here is very mild...similar to Florida's winter.
What I've been up to:
Horse Races - Gambled on a few races, but didn't become a millionaire. :-(
Mardi Gras - A huge gay parade in Sydney. Loads of interesting people dressed up in the craziest things you can imagine!
Roxie arrived in Sydney on 9/March. Went to see her in quarantine a few times...She was so happy to see me again!
St. Paddy's Day - Went out with Leah and her flatmate, Dave, from Ireland. Drank heaps of beer, of course! Good times!
V Festival - another all day music event in Centinnial Park. The Pixies, Phoenix, and Beck were my favourites!
Got to bring Roxie home on Easter Sunday! Had a yummy Easter dinner with Leah and her flatmates.
The Monday after Easter is a national holiday here, so I took advantage of the day off, and Roxie and I did the Harbour Bridge Walk. She's really settling into her new home now!
In other news, Leah got her company to sponser her so now she has a visa for 2 years! We are very excited, and are planning to move in together in a few months...I don't think it will be until June or so because it will probably take us a while to find something in our price range where we can have Roxie too.
I'll post some photos of the festivals and of my townhouse so everyone can see where I live now!
1 comment:
your doggie is so cute!
sounds like you're having tons o' fun!
except you've moved like 5 times already! what's the deal?
anyway, hope you and your new roomie find a place :)
Post a Comment